The app can detect the smartLAB devices automatically. When you turn on the device, you will see the SN of the smartLAB device (the APP must be in the foreground). If you confirm this, the APP will take over this S / N and connect to this device. Depending on the device, certain values are set on the device. The app displays a message that the device has been set. You can also manually enter the S / N. You can do this via the setup / devices.
Proceed as follows:
- Download the fitmefit move app from the Google Play Store or Apple Store
- Start the app and set all important profile data
- When the scan request arrives, insert the battery into your smartLAB device that you want to connect
- Start the scan function. Make sure the app is in the foreground
- The serial number will be displayed on the screen. Add the serial number
- The device is set up by the app with date and time, as well as other profile data
- You can start!
Important: If the serial number accidentally was not added during the scan, we recommend restarting the app and running the process again. Because once the serial number has been rejected, it will no longer be recognized, even if it was entered manually.