FAQ smartLAB fit W/ smartLAB scale W Bluetooth Scale
Here you can find information about smartLAB scales with Bluetooth and ANT+
- ★ Can I connect the smartLAB scales with the SHealth App?
- ★ Garmin Connect connection with HMM Apps (fitmefit move and hLine)
- ★ How can I connect my smartLAB scale to the Samsung S Health App?
- ★ How can I send my data measured with the scale via my garmin device to garmin connect?
- ★ Important Information for Android Users concerning the wireless data transmission with Bluetooth 4.0/ Bluetooth Smart.
- ★ smartLAB fit W: General information for using the smartLAB scale with the Samsung SHealth App
- ★ With which Apps do the smartLAB scales work?
- Can i directly connect the smartLAB scales to other Apps, such as Garmin Connect or Polar Flow?
- Can I transfer measured data from my scale to Garmin Connect through my Garmin Tracker?
- I want to delete data from my scale. How can I do that?
- Notes on using the smartLABscale and smartLABscale W.
- smartLAB fit scales: Can I change the language of the weight scale?
- smartLAB fit scales: How can I change the units on the smartLAB® fit scale?
- smartLAB fit scales: What do the beep-tones of the scale mean?
- smartLAB fit W: How do I use the touch buttons of my smartLAB fit scale?